Shop Small in Oregon’s Tualatin Valley
Gift Guide to Local Small Businesses and Wares
Shop local in Oregon’s Tualatin Valley this holiday season. These local small businesses produce a mighty array of artisan goods, tasty foods, delicious drinks and unique items that are sure to delight well beyond the holiday season and into 2023.
- Buy artisan chocolate or tea from Mamancy Tea Shop.
- Pick-up a bottle or a case of Oregon wine from one of our estate wineries.
- Pick up a fun new wardrobe piece from a boutique like Maple Boutique or Forager Vintage.
- Choose cute housewares from Staghorn Mercantile or White Birch Design.
- Brew freshly roasted coffee from beans crafted by a Tualatin Valley roaster.
- Surprise and delight the gamers in the family with a board game from Rainy Day Games.
- Shop for the book lovers in your life at Powell’s Books or Jan’s Paperbacks.
Shop local in person or buy online. Either way, it’s easy to show your support and give the gift of Oregon’s Tualatin Valley. Search our stores >>>
With no sales tax, shopping in the Tualatin Valley is easy. And there is no shortage of places to shop with two of Oregon’s premier destination shopping centers, additional shopping centers with big brand names, plus dozens of antique shops and stores selling uniquely Oregon products! Our malls and open-air retail centers are must-visit locations for shoppers. Explore your favorite retailers, discover a new store or shop at a “big-box” store to stock up on electronics, luggage and more.